I'm behind, but I've been tagged twice, so here it goes! :D
First tag comes from Erica at Elevator Musings.
List ten things that you like (not love) and pass it on to ten people. Because I don't want to tag anyone that doesn't want to do it, I'll say, anyone that reads this and wants to do it, can. ;-)
First of all, it's really hard to think of things that I just like, I'm very good with the loving, the liking is harder. *g* Here it goes.
1. I like cookies. Especially when there's chocolate involved in said cookies.
2. I like writing to-do-lists. I love crossing things off.
3. I like singing in the car. Loudly. People stare when I stop at a red light, but I don't care.
4. I like rain, but not when I have to go outside and walk in it.
5. I like iced coffee. Yum.
6. I really really really like inspirational quotes about writing or life. I have a little silver notebook where I write them down when I come across one on the net or elswhere.
7. I like uneven numbers. They're prettier than even ones. Especially 3, 5 and 7.
8. I like the spark of a new idea, but I love it when I'm so inspired to put it on paper in a way it feels like it's coming alive.
9. I like paper back books, for me they're much easier to read than their chunky hard back brothers and sisters.
10. I like sleep. Ugh, who am I kidding? I LOVE sleep.
The second tag is from the lovely ladies over at Coffey. Tea. And Literary.
1. If you could have a superpower, what would you have? Why?
Teleportation. Hands down. How cool would it be to be in London or New York for a musical for a night and then just blink back home in the matter of a second? Or to go to Italy for dinner on a whim. Or to visit any other place int he world, without the stress of travel and costs. It would make research for books even more efficient than google maps. *g* Telekinesis is a close second, that'd be a neat power. Or freezing time. Ahhh, there's so many awesome powers.
2. Who is your style icon?
I don't think I have one. I buy the clothes that jump out at me and that I like, but I don't really dress after a special style.
3. What is your favorite quote?
It's really hard for me to narrow it down, because I have a lot, but my favourite right this minute after leafing through my notebook is:
Fairytales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten. ~ G.K. Chesterton
4. What is the best compliment you've ever received?5. What playlist/cd is on your ipod/cd player right now?
I once got a compliment on my cooking where a friend called me a great catch. That was really sweet.
I have a summer playlist and a playlist for the novel I'm currently writing that's been on a lot. It contains a bunch of songs from Sara Bareilles' Kaleidoscope Heart, Anna Nalick, Sheryl Crow, Marit Larsen, Carolina Liar, Sarah McLachlan, Bonnie McKee.... and so on. :D
6. Are you a night owl or a morning person?
Total night owl. Sometimes I wish I could be a morning person, because I hear people get more things done when they get up early in the morning, but I'd rather sit til the middle of the night. Which sorta collides with the getting up early for uni part.
7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
I don't think I prefer either. I have both and they both have their advantages and disadvantages. I love both equally. :D
8. What is the meaning behind your blog name?
I have a lot of interests, so it's always been hard for me to focus on one, especially when it comes to choosing a job. I want to be everything. *g* Thankfully, being a writer let's me live the lives of others for a little while and jump into a role that isn't mine, which satisifies my curiosity and makes me able to do research on all kinds of subjects. :D So... A Little Bit of Everything! This also could be applied to my relationship with food, but don't tell anyone. ;-)